Re: Questions regarding the AUI diagram

From: Heiko Braun <ike.braun@googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 09:14:28 +0200
Cc: public-mbui@w3.org
To: Sebastian Feuerstack <Sebastian@Feuerstack.org>

Thanks for the explanation Sebastian.

Referencing the other models through "Entity" makes a lot of sense to me. But maybe "EntityContext" is a more appropriate term? Nevertheless I now have a much better understanding how the models cooperate. Not only does the "EntityContext" allow to associate different models at various stages (Task, AUI, CUI, Final), but it does also provide a reasonable way to distinguish mandatory and optional model references.

Regards, Heiko