Re: Questions regarding the AUI diagram

Thanks for the explanation Sebastian.

Referencing the other models through "Entity" makes a lot of sense to me. But maybe "EntityContext" is a more appropriate term? Nevertheless I now have a much better understanding how the models cooperate. Not only does the "EntityContext" allow to associate different models at various stages (Task, AUI, CUI, Final), but it does also provide a reasonable way to distinguish mandatory and optional model references.

Regards, Heiko