AW: today's mbui call at 13:00 CET

Hi,

due to the very short deadline of the EU COST proposal (several people of
the W3C WG MBUI group are involved) I have to integrate several comments in
the full proposal.
Therefore I won't attend the telco. Sorry for that. Marius will take over
the lead of the telco.

Concerning the resolution on  FPWD for task models I agree. We should go on
with this now. Further modifications can be made in the next weeks.
Concerning the intro doc there will be a review by Marius. He will integrate
the comments during the next week - so that progress is ensured.

Best regards
Gerrit

========================
Dr.-Ing. Gerrit Meixner
Head of the Human-Machine-Interaction group

German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI)
Innovative Factory Systems (IFS)
Trippstadter Strasse 122
67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany

Tel./Fax/E-Mail/Web
+49 (0) 631 / 205 75 3415
+49 (0) 631 / 205 37 05
Gerrit.Meixner@dfki.de
http://www.dfki.de
========================
Legal statement:
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH
Trippstadter Strasse 122
67663 Kaiserslautern

Geschäftsführung:
Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender), Dr. Walter
Olthoff
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313