Re: AW: MBUI limitation

Dear colleagues,

i agree that a semantic description would help to decide about tasks and
interaction units relevant for a certain context at design time and run
time.

But since the majority of our tools are based on pure XML i think it
would be better to focus on figuring out an agreed XML-based format
first. Further on, it is still possible to construct "semantic networks"
on top our current approach by linking from the network to individual
tasks or interaction units.

Regards,
Sebastian

-
Sebastian Feuerstack
Department of Computer Science
Federal University of Sao Carlos - Brazil
http://www.feuerstack.org

Check out MINT 2010 - the Multimodal INTeraction Framework
http://www.multi-access.de

-