Re: [math-on-web] CG meeting minutes, 2018/03/30 and 2018/03/15

Thanks, Moritz, for the great discussion and for the fascinating work
you've been doing. Great paper, and really interesting idea to decorate
parsed expressions with wikidata info. Also, the Gold Standard data set
you've produced is wonderful.

Incidentally, the Riemann Hypothesis example you mention in your paper
(\zeta (s)=0\Rightarrow \Re  s=\frac12\lor \Im  s=0) does get parsed
correctly in MathLive to MASTON:

{"lhs":{"lhs":{"fn":"Zeta","arg":"s"},"op":"=","rhs":0},"op":"=>","rhs":{
   "lhs":{"lhs":{"fn":"Re","arg":"s"},"op":"=","rhs":{"num":"1/2"}},
 "op":"or",    "rhs":{"lhs":{"fn":"Im","arg":"s"},"op":"=","rhs":0}}}

It would be even better if it was decorated with Wikidata :) and there are
many expressions in the dataset that would not be parsed currently: the
transformation from a presentation representation to MASTON is a work in
progress and your dataset will be immensely useful to achieve a better
quality.

Incidentally, this expression would not parse correctly by following the
operator priority rules specified in
https://www.w3.org/TR/MathML3/appendixc.html since according to this, the
priority of '=' is 260 and '⇒' is 270.

Best,