RE: [math-on-web] CG meeting minutes, 2017/04/27 JeanKap

Ahh. Yes. We definitely have K-12 and Higher Ed math. Two-dimensional layout? What specifically are you guys looking for? Graphs?

Thanks,

Jean Kaplansky
Content Architect/Strategist | Technical Account Manager | UI/UX |
Accessibility Analyst | XML, HTML, and CSS Developer |
Instructional Designer
+1.518.930.1068 (tel:+1.518.930.1068)
jeankap@earthlink.net
@jeankaplansky