*From:* Moritz Schubotz [mailto:schubotz@tu-berlin.de]
*Sent:* jueves, 28 de abril de 2016 16:19
*To:* Daniel Marques
*Cc:* public-mathonwebpages@w3.org
*Subject:* Re: Collection of examples suggestion

Hi,

As promised on the (at least my) last MathJax meeting I'm working on that.

Actually I'm working on that today.

Currently I have the following lists of input all TeX sources
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Math/CoverageTest
https://github.com/wikimedia/texvcjs/blob/master/test/en-wiki-formulae.json
https://github.com/physikerwelt/utf8tex

If you have more datasets I'm very interested.

In addition I collected MathML input from input for inclusion in mediawiki
https://github.com/konrad/JATS-to-Mediawiki/issues/11

Best

Moritz