Re: a first virtual get-together

+1

From:  Peter Krautzberger
Date:  Tuesday 19 April 2016 12:27
To:  <public-mathonwebpages@w3.org>
Subject:  Re: a first virtual get-together

Thanks for the positive responses so far.

Here's an optimistic doodle trying for next week and partially the week after; it simply ranges from 13:00UTC to 18:00UTC.

http://doodle.com/poll/3wen52dy7a4ghyh7

If you've +1'ed, please fill it out; if the Doodle site doesn't work for you, please write me a short email so I can help out.

Best regards,
Peter.