Re: a first virtual get-together

From: Peter Krautzberger <peter.krautzberger@mathjax.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 12:27:36 +0200
To: public-mathonwebpages@w3.org
Thanks for the positive responses so far.

Here's an optimistic doodle trying for next week and partially the week
after; it simply ranges from 13:00UTC to 18:00UTC.

http://doodle.com/poll/3wen52dy7a4ghyh7

If you've +1'ed, please fill it out; if the Doodle site doesn't work for
you, please write me a short email so I can help out.

Best regards,
Peter.