Re: Dipping my toe into contributing

Adam,

My suggestion is to join one of the MathML CG meetings. I send out
reminders to this mailing list with the times every week. On Mondays, we
talk about issues surrounding MathML Core. The opportunities for coding
there are limited, but there are still some polyfills to write and there
are some ancillary things that need to be written and reviewed. On
Thursdays, we talk about the general MathML spec, and the last six months
have been focused on improving the accessibility of Presentation MathML by
adding some more information to it. That might be a better meeting to join
as it has a much more mathematical flavor.

I look forward to talking with you and hope you find something you are
interested in working on,

Neil Soiffer
MathML CG chair