Re: Charter changes/resolutions -- last call

Elika, thanks for your suggestions. I have accepted most and reworded one
of them. Some decisions are relevant to AT, not browser engines, so the
proposed wording for those resolutions was not appropriate as written.

I believe the new wording should satisfy Frédéric's objectives and is
consistent with what was written by Elika.

    Neil