Re: Charter changes/resolutions -- last call

Hi Frederic;
   Could you make a specific proposal for what that decision
policy should be?  The group *has* been trying to address
the issue, but we seem to be groping in the dark as to what
it is that you would consider a good approach.

Thanks;
bruce

--
bruce.miller@nist.gov