Re: Semantic Markup: mrow's are needed

Apologies for the delayed reply -- I put some blinders on for a few days to
grind out some code to linebreak/indent MathML.

I think David's second reply is the correct one as to my way of thinking.
Using my current (but now old) proposal:
<mrow notation="times(factorial(@1), factorial(#3))">
  <mi>m</mi>
  <mo>!</mo>
  <mi>n</mi>
  <mo>!</mo>
</mrow>

I think Deyan was aiming at something like that using his proposal's
notation, but I don't think it is right. Nowhere is "factorial" present.

    Neil