Re: Minutes: MathML Core Meeting, July 13, 2020

I don't feel an explanation is needed, but Brian said he and others who
don't live and breathe MathML were confused by "mrow-like".  With the
change to "grouping", I don't know if an explanation is needed; he would be
better positioned to answer this. The other ones (scripted, radical) don't
have explanations. Seems to me if you give an explanation for one of the
three, you should do it for all three.

    Neil

Virus-free.
www.avg.com