Re: Reminder: MathML Semantics meeting, Thursday, 6 August

Those are all good things to add. I certainly hope we can obsolete the
MathML note that says to use class="MathML-unit" once we have a semantics
proposal.

Re chemistry: I was on the Chem CG call this morning and requested that
they come up with "semantics" for chemistry. They previously did a bunch of
work to narrow down the subject areas needed to disambiguate chemistry from
math, so they have a start on what the targets are they need to identify.

    Neil