Re: MathML Core meeting minutes: 22/7/19

Sorry for leaving the resolutions out -- it is hard to minute and also lead
the discussions at the same time.

We did agree to ignore CSS width/height on all elements except math and
mtable as that simplifies implementations.

For implementation simplification, we agreed to do the same about
margin-collapsing (I think that is true for *all* elements).

CSS painting order was indeed postponed pending feedback about other
implementations (which is almost complete).

Indeed, you are right also about being tasked to update the appropriate
issues and spec accordingly.

    Neil