Re: MathML Core meeting minutes: 22/7/19

I don't see any resolution in the notes. Is this correct:
- for CSS width/height we ignore them for the specific layout defined in
MathML Core? (and defer to CSS for other layout)
- Same for margin-collapsing?
- css painting order: postpone until we do more testing.

(I thought one of my action item was to write resolutions on github and
update the core spec)

--
Frédéric Wang