Re: github isses

While I think the core spec will be a priority, I expect that there will be
parallel conversations about other topics such as disambiguation of syntax
for accessibility, "blanks", and indicating insertion points/selections,
and I'm sure several other topics. I think a single repo with labels is the
appropriate way to deal with issues for the group.

My two cents,

    Neil