Re: [public-mathml4] <none>

I tested MathJax V3 after the meeting and discovered it wasn't accessible
due to the changes. I reached out to a few others to confirm my results and
filed an issue with MathJax <https://github.com/mathjax/MathJax/issues/2260>.
Due to my complaints and some strong feedback from some the people I
reached out to, it looks like they will revert at least some common
configurations. I posted this info to the Wikipedia issue you referenced.

I'm really surprised they made such a big change but didn't solicit testing
from people in the accessibility community. I personally guarantee that I
will reach out to people to test any of the MathML implementations that
come out of the work of this group once they reach a public beta stage.

    Neil