Re: Collection of pages using native MathML?

On 01/08/2019 11:41, David Carlisle wrote:
> The nag collection at
>
> https://www.nag.co.uk/numeric/nl/nagdoc_27/
>
> (zip at https://www.nag.co.uk/numeric/nl/nagdoc_27/nagdoc_27.zip )
>
> is marked up assuming native mathml.

Thanks, I guess I can use it.

> In the form there it loads mathjax if not on firefox but that
> detection is only one line at the bottom of
>
> https://www.nag.co.uk/numeric/nl/nagdoc_27/styles/nagmathml.js
>
> so you could change  that locally, or if there is a recommended way to
> detect a mathml enabled chromium (or mathml enabled anything) I could
> change the copy here to do that instead of looking for
>
>  navigator.userAgent.match(/Gecko\//)

Feature detection like https://fred-wang.github.io/mathml.css/mspace.js
should detect any browser with MathML support (or rather support for
mspace).

> there is also the original mathml test suite at W3C of course.

Right, I can use it too although my preference would be for "concrete"
content rather than tests.

I forgot to say that in general I would need a convenient way to list
all the pages. This is easier when they can be downloaded as an archive
or from a repository.

--
Frédéric Wang