Re: Notes from MathML Core meeting @ Mon Apr 1, 2019 11am - 12pm (PDT) (public-mathml4@w3.org)

I see from the discussion in the notes from the last meeting there are
people working to gather statistics. I had a quick exchange with Neil and
he thought it would be useful for me to gather stats on MathML usage at
Pearson. However, since Pearson is such a big company with many divisions,
I want to make sure I get as much specifics as possible on what I need to
ask people to collect.

Could someone set some parameters on the sort of stats that will be useful
to the MathML refresh efforts, and how quickly you need them? Are we trying
to determine which of the existing element tags are being used by content
editors? If there is a current data repository, it would be helpful for me
to know what types of information we have so far collected.

I apologize for not being able to attend any meetings thus far. They seem
to always conflict with other Pearson meetings. I hope to be able to start
attending some calls soon.

Thanks,

--Steve Noble

--