Re: EBNF was Re: [markdown-testsuite] Add End Of Line (EOL) definition/tests. (#1)

* Karl Dubost <karld@opera.com> [2012-11-28 21:37 -0500]:
> Shane,
>
> Le 29 nov. 2012 à 11:25, Shane McCarron a écrit :
> > EBNF is a *standard* way of declaring grammar in an unambiguous fashion.
>
> I know that. And you know I know that. :)
>
> > You can write a parser straight from EBNF.
>
> Are there Markdown implementers doing that currently?
> Or willing to do that?

Hrm... looks like at least one:

https://github.com/jgm/peg-markdown/blob/master/README.markdown

Or at least one who did something similar... also, it's hard to answer
the question, "Is someone doing it?" when the EBNF grammar hasn't been
written yet. ;)

--
dave [ please don't CC me ]