Re: EBNF was Re: [markdown-testsuite] Add End Of Line (EOL) definition/tests. (#1)

On 28 November 2012 18:18, David J. Weller-Fahy
<dave-lists-public-markdown@weller-fahy.com> wrote:

>> Would you do it please, lets see it? post para should be superfluous,
>> otherwise para termination isn't valid?
>
> Hrm... what about this possibility (using EBNF):
>
> (TEXT SP SP EOL BLANKLINE)
>
> That should translate to:

I hoped you'd omit <br/> until we did inlines?

> Or something similar, however if you take away the PARAPOST you get:

> Do we want to allow for that edge-case?
text\n\n isn't an edge case? Surely it's standard usage?
or do you mean the br? Yes, but not yet (is my view). Get a solid
basis then build on it?
Always my approach (slower but gets there more reliably - I hope)

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.