Re: EBNF was Re: [markdown-testsuite] Add End Of Line (EOL) definition/tests. (#1)

* Dave Pawson <dave.pawson@gmail.com> [2012-11-28 13:20 -0500]:
> On 28 November 2012 18:01, Shane McCarron <ahby@aptest.com> wrote:
> > Well - we can... But ([^#0020] SP?) correctly captures the JG
> > document's assertion that a paragraph ends with no more than a
> > single space character.  On the other hand, since a BLANKLINE is
> > required after the paragraph to actually terminate, this is
> > superfluous.  I would remove the parapost and just say TEXT EOL
> > BLANKLINE
>
> Would you do it please, lets see it? post para should be superfluous,
> otherwise para termination isn't valid?

Hrm... what about this possibility (using EBNF):

(TEXT SP SP EOL BLANKLINE)

That should translate to:

Or something similar, however if you take away the PARAPOST you get:

Do we want to allow for that edge-case?
--
dave [ please don't CC me ]