Re: Markdown Content-Type

Le 21 nov. 2012 à 04:57, Michael C a écrit :
> as there are less (main stream) browsers than there would be convertors.
>
> Karl, what are your thoughts on this?

(not speaking for Opera officially)
I do not think it will happen. Adding a new language, even as simple as markdown, means catering for all error recovery which goes with it.

Though what I could see is people creating extensions for rendering on the fly the markdown markup. It can also be interesting in forms for the text area to have an enhanced view of the markup ala iAwriter (aka not hiding the markup but making it more obvious)

--
Karl Dubost - http://dev.opera.com/
Developer Relations, Opera Software