Re: Proposed new distributed workshop schedule

Well, it took a bit longer than I'd anticipated, but I've pushed the
changes & updates to the website.

You can review on the live site (
https://maps4html.org/Maps4HTML-Workshop-2020/) or check the diffs in the
pull request: https://github.com/Maps4HTML/Maps4HTML-Workshop-2020/pull/38

While editing the text, I found some areas we hadn't really discussed, so
used my best judgement in adapting the material.

In particular, please review my description of the virtual hack sessions in
the CFP:
https://maps4html.org/Maps4HTML-Workshop-2020/call-for-participation#hack-day-proposals

Also, Ted & Mike probably want to take a close look at the updated
sponsorship page: https://maps4html.org/Maps4HTML-Workshop-2020/sponsorship

Finally, a reminder that a few of you had promised to review options for
video conferencing and forum discussion tools in time for our next call.

Hope you are all staying safe & well. See you Thursday.
Best,
Amelia