Re: Countdown to CFP / website launch

Hi all,

Sorry I've been a little slow with the website updates — been sick the past
week & just starting to get caught up.

I pushed some changes today, including new wording about the travel
restrictions & remote participation.

I'll try to get the rest of the updates on Monday, but any suggestions
about text content are welcome.

~Amelia