RE: HTML4maps Workshop Program Committee

So, we received an offer to book a facility for 80 persons at CRIM, June 15-17 2020, and I think that might work out well:

https://www.crim.ca/en

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/CRIM/@45.5304013,-73.6269318,783m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x4cc9190ef33305af:0x9b046d71f54c9fb8!8m2!3d45.5303976!4d-73.6247431

Looks like they have a metro station across the street.   I've asked about accommodations, I'll report back when I hear anything.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
Peter

Peter Rushforth

Technology Advisor
Canada Centre for Mapping and Earth Observation
Natural Resources Canada / Government of Canada
peter.rushforth@canada.ca / Tel: 613-759-7915

Conseiller technique
Centre canadien de cartographie et d’observation de la Terre
Ressources naturelles Canada / Gouvernement du Canada
peter.rushforth@canada.ca / Tél: 613-759-7915