Re: W3C maps URI

On Fri, 2020-04-17 at 09:06 -0600, Amelia Bellamy-Royds wrote:
> Thanks for the reminder Gobe! I've added the link — although Ted
> still needs to set the dates for the form to be officially open.

I opened it earlier, when do we want to close it? In some ways we may
want to leave it open for late registrants as all will be remote so no
physical constraints.  We will use the cutoff in the CFP for
participant suggestions to finalize our agenda. We can obviously
discuss late submissions of interest.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Automotive Lead