Re: W3C maps URI

OK, I've found a (hacky but functional) solution to the relative URL issue!!

The only thing that irreparably broke was the 404 page, which I've replaced
with plain HTML and a hard-coded link back to the home page. More details
in the commit message
<https://github.com/Maps4HTML/Maps4HTML-Workshop-2020/commit/72cb62e46ecdee06a0bfcd7df3690688664059d9>,
if you're curious.

*But there's a second issue:* only the index page is getting proxied, no
matter what URL you use.
E.g.,  https://www.w3.org/2020/maps/call-for-participation just fetches the
Overview page HTML.
And that means that the CSS still isn't working, because the stylesheet URL
also just fetches the home page HTML!

Hopefully that's a simple fix on your end, Ted. Once you've get the proxy
fully working, I'd appreciate if you run the whole thing through the W3C
link checker, just to be sure I haven't missed any mangled URLs.

~Amelia