Re: Gaussian blur as testing tool

I only just used the good old 'squint test' to see what doesn't appear to
be clear (mostly as a mini contrast test), go figure....:-)

** katie **

*Katie Haritos-Shea*
*Principal ICT Accessibility Architect*

*Senior Product Manager/Compliance/Accessibility **SME*
*, **Core Merchant Framework UX, Clover*

*W3C Advisory Committee Member and Representative for Knowbility *

*WCAG/Section 508/ADA/AODA/QA/FinServ/FinTech/Privacy,* *IAAP CPACC+WAS = *
*CPWA* <http://www.accessibilityassociation.org/cpwacertificants>

*Cell: **703-371-5545 <703-371-5545>** |* *ryladog@gmail.com
<ryladog@gmail.com>* *| **Seneca, SC **|* *LinkedIn Profile
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/katieharitosshea/>*

People may forget exactly what it was that you said or did, but they will
never forget how you made them feel.......

Our scars remind us of where we have been........they do not have to
dictate where we are going.