BBC hompage and reflow (was Re: Allowing for Reflow: new technique and more implementations)

Hi Alastair and all,

Strange. The following are a couple of examples from today's, March
16, 2018, Boston Globe's homepage.  More than these 2 exist.

EXAMPLE # 1 at 100%:

<h3 class="media__title">Exodus as Syrian war rages on two fronts
thousands flee parallel advances by Turkish and Syrian forces.

Example # 1 Screenshot at 100%:
http://www.d.umn.edu/~lcarlson/wcagwg/2.1_implementations/bbc-h3-w-p-100-percent-ex1.png

Example # 1 at 400% fails to provide the summary paragraph for that
article. The next bit of text is "Live" "Champions League and Europa
League draws: Latest".
Screenshot:
http://www.d.umn.edu/~lcarlson/wcagwg/2.1_implementations/bbc-h3-no-p-400-percent-ex1.png

EXAMPLE # 2 at 100%, the "News" section:

<h3 class="media__title">'You never get used to living like this'
life in a refugee camp and dreams of a better life.

<h3 class="media__title"> Russia 'underestimates UK allies' - Nato
alone&quot;, as police say 131 people may have been exposed to the
nerve agent.

<h3 class="media__title">Iraqi teenager convicted over Tube bomb
murder over the Parsons Green Tube bombing in September.

Example # 2 Screenshot at 100%:
http://www.d.umn.edu/~lcarlson/wcagwg/2.1_implementations/bbc_h3-w-p-100-percent-ex2.png

Example # 2 at 400% has fails to provide paragraphs for any of the articles.

Example # 2 Screenshot at 400%:
http://www.d.umn.edu/~lcarlson/wcagwg/2.1_implementations/bbc_h3-w-p-400-percent-ex2.png

Kindest Regards,
Laura