Re: Allowing for Reflow: new technique and more implementations

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 13:58:51 -0500
To: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Cc: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>, public-low-vision-a11y-tf <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hi Alastair,

Yes. The ledes are on the second level pages that the homepage links
to. But they are missing on the homepage when zoomed to 400% at 1280.

The purpose of a lede is to summarize the most important aspects of
the story. It's the best chance to grab a reader's attention and
interest and get them to keep reading or click through to the rest of
the article.

People with low vision zoomed in at 400% will have loss of information
and not an equitable experience (no summary of the most important
aspects of the story).

Kindest Regards,
Laura

>>> https://www.bmwusa.com/