From: Glenda Sims [mailto:glenda.sims@deque.com]
Sent: 23 February 2018 18:15
To: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Cc: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>; public-low-vision-a11y-tf <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Infographics

Alastair,

These are the microassist chart/graph color contrast examples (again...but this time with useful links)

  1.  Viral Load Results - https://www.microassist.com/project/viral-load-changes-hiv/

  2.  CD4 and CD8 Cell Counts - https://www.microassist.com/project/cd4-and-cd8-cell-counts/
Hiram Kuykendall is the lead a11y expert at microassist (and a dear friend)...so...if we need any color changes..I could get him to bump up the contrast (where needed).

glenda sims  |   team a11y lead   |    deque.com<http://deque.com>    |    512.963.3773
*web for everyone. web on everything.* -  w3 goals

[Image removed by sender. IAAP International Association of Accessibility Professionals: Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies (CPACC)]<http://www.accessibilityassociation.org/certification>