Re: Infographics

Alastair,

These are the microassist chart/graph color contrast examples (again...but
this time with useful links)

   1. Viral Load Results -
   https://www.microassist.com/project/viral-load-changes-hiv/
   2. CD4 and CD8 Cell Counts -
   https://www.microassist.com/project/cd4-and-cd8-cell-counts/

Hiram Kuykendall is the lead a11y expert at microassist (and a dear
friend)...so...if we need any color changes..I could get him to bump up the
contrast (where needed).

glenda sims  |   team a11y lead   |    deque.com    |    512.963.3773
*web for everyone. web on everything.* -  w3 goals

[image: IAAP International Association of Accessibility Professionals:
Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies (CPACC)]
<http://www.accessibilityassociation.org/certification>