From: Wayne Dick <wayneedick@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, 17 November 2017 at 18:30
To: LVTF - low-vision-a11y <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: Article on WCAG 2.1 Regarding Low Vision

Hi Everyone,
Thank you for your great work.

The Council of Citizens with Low Vision has asked me to write a description of the WCAG 2.1 as it relates to low vision for their December Newsletter. I was thinking of basing it on the September 17 Working Draft since that is the only existing consensus document. I am aware of the consolidation changes that will occur.

Most of my audience will not be able to read the document with any deep understanding. I will have to describe the practical impact.

I'm thinking of 500 words.

Do you have any guidance.

Wayne