Re: Popup SC need comments

Hi Jim, Stephen, and all,

With this rendition do we need definitions for "visible" and "invisible"?

At one point we used the word "obscure". UAAG's definition is:

"To render a visual element in the same screen space as a second
visual element in a way that prevents the second visual element from
being visually perceived."
https://www.w3.org/TR/UAAG20/#def-obscure

It would be nice to get the readability level down a bit more but we
could work on that later.

Kindest Regards,
Laura

--