Re: Combine 79, 78, and 74 SCs? (was Re: Mechanism Disclaimer)

My thinking was that the SC only says "don't interfere ..."

If a technology doesn't have this ability then there is no further
requirement on the author ...

If I'd say " don't interfere with my ability to eat dinner when you deliver
the dish washer..." I'm not requiring that the movers bring dinner...

Am I missing something?