Re: Mechanism Disclaimer

Hi Wayne, Alastair and all,

Thanks Wayne! The disclaimer verbiage is certainly worth a try. If you like
l can adapt it for spacing and find out how it is received in that Github
issue.

Alastair, I "think" the main issue is that the user can't change font
family or spacing in the stylish extension (which Wayne and Shawn use) if
authors use !important on HTML elements. Users can change them in Safari
and IE but IE is on the way out. I am not sure how many people with low
vision use Safari.

Kindest regards,
Laura

On Jan 19, 2017 6:27 PM, "Alastair Campbell" <acampbell@nomensa.com> wrote:

> Hi Wayne,
>
> I'm not so concerned with whether the user can change the font-family, as
they can.

> It is what issues *come from* changing the font-family that are the
problem. I assume it is things like overlap, wrapping that breaks
interactive controls, and font-icons disappearing?