Re: lvtf-ACTION-78: User settings research...

Hi Jon,

I was only trying to summarize the most relevant research.
I could add the following:

These studies demonstrate the overall variability of contrast need. Some
have high contrast threshold regardless of font size. Others have
sensitivity to brightness or polarity and need less contrast or reverse
polarity. While all people with low vision have an elevated lower threshold
for contrast, the manner for meeting that need requires individual
accommodation.

Wayne