First draft of "Contrast (Minimum)" Proposed SC

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 06:36:00 -0500
To: public-low-vision-a11y-tf <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Cc: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>, Joshue O Connor <josh@interaccess.ie>, Jonathan Avila <jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com>
Hello Everyone,

I have completed a first draft [1] of "Contrast (Minimum)" for our
LVTF proposed success criteria.

Jon, I added form field borders and a question regarding if the focus
indicator contrast belongs in 1.4.3 Contrast (Minimum) [2] or if it is
better suited in 2.4.7 Focus Visible [3].

I prefaced items where I had a particular question with ???. I used @@
to enclose  wording changes to the existing the SC as suggested in the
Checklist for proposals for new Success Criteria [4].

If anyone has ideas for improvement please let me know or feel free to
edit the page at will.

Josh, this new proposed SC is in support of LVTF SC GitHub Issue 3 [5]
and my WCAG WG GitHub Issue 96 [6] assignment.

Thank you.

Kindest Regards,

Laura

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/wiki/Contrast_%28Minimum%29