Re: Resize Content, Size of All Interface and Resize Text.

From: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 14:05:31 +0000
To: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
CC: public-low-vision-a11y-tf <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>
>    I meant copying the "Overlapping Tooltip Text on Hover" section (text and images) [1] into the description section of the Resize content Document

Ah, thanks.

I don’t see tooltips as something that fits with any of the resizing criteria, as the author does not have control over the size or location of tooltips.

As discussed, a ‘don’t use tooltips’ SC is possible, although tricky to define without banning standard drop-down menus, but it is a better fit.

I’m afraid I’ve not had any time for my tasks this week (apart from sending Wayne a proof-of-concept linearizer bookmarklet), but I’m trying to make the call as I should have more time next week.

Cheers,

-Alastair