LVTF Informal Meeting

From: Wayne Dick <wayneedick@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 16:25:44 -0700
To: public-low-vision-a11y-tf <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>
There is no official meeting tomorrow, but we have some very interesting
content that can be discussed more clearly by speaking. So, I took the
liberty to grab some old URLs for easy reference.

Agenda
1. Pick two or three new SC language candidates.
2. Discuss, and give recommendations to authors.

There will be no binding resolutions, but there may be actions.