RE: Sizing SCs

I totally believe also that personalization is the road to not just accessibility improvements, but other needs as well.

However, if the needs are not out there and clearly identified and testable, manufacturers and developers wonott know what they need to be ready to build for. This cannot waituntil Silver to be identified as a need for todays users.

​​​​​

* katie *

Katie Haritos-Shea
Principal ICT Accessibility Architect (WCAG/Section 508/ADA/AODA)