Re: Metadata On Hover SC Text

From: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 15:49:42 +0000
To: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>, Wayne Dick <wayneedick@gmail.com>
CC: "public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org" <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>
> Question for #4: To address Wayne's use case where the popup covers content in gmail and won't go away

I think that fails 1.4.4 Resize text now, and if it doesn’t then it will fail Resize content.

It is not triggered by hover, it was based on a user-action, it is just that the dismiss button is hidden due to the resizing.

I think we can remove that as an example from this one, but it could be added to resize content.

-Alastair