Re: Graphics contrast

Hi Alistair,

I agree with your assessments. Thank you! Great job.

I noticed that the "source" links for the map and line graph are
broken. Should be:
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

The following are a variety of chart, graph, map examples . Feel free
to use a few or none at your discretion.

http://docs.oracle.com/javafx/2/charts/pie-chart.htm#JFXCH129

http://webdesignertricks.com/16-jquery-pie-chart/

https://alesandrab.wordpress.com/2013/06/05/create-a-dollar-graph-in-excel/

http://www.homeandlearn.co.uk/excel2007/excel2007s3p8.html