Re: Graphics contrast

From: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2016 21:08:42 +0000
To: Glenda Sims <glenda.sims@deque.com>
CC: LVTF - low-vision-a11y <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hi Glenda,

I would lean towards changing it because if there is text about a conforming alternate version, do we need the "same information elsewhere on the page"?

Conceptually, isn't that the same thing?

So we would have:
Incidental: Graphical elements that are not required for the understanding of the graphic, that are pure decoration or that have an alternative conforming version available from the same page have no contrast requirement;

Cheers,

-Alastair