Re: lvtf-ACTION-37

+1 on this version: “User Need: When differences in luminosity *alone* are
used to communicate meaning including active, selection, and focus states,
the difference in luminosity is sufficient between different states.”

having an additional user need for when luminosity is not sufficient is
also needed.

at some time in the future we will get to the definition of "sufficient" in
this context. Not now, we need to finish the needs.

Jim

--
Jim Allan, Accessibility Coordinator
1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756