From: Jonathan Avila [mailto:jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2016 9:39 AM
To: Rochford, John <john.rochford@umassmed.edu>; public-low-vision-a11y-tf <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: RE: lvtf-ACTION-37

Thanks John.  Another question might be are sufficient luminosity differences alone acceptable or will users require something additional.  For example, in particular users of high contrast OS settings may not see backgrounds at all and colors or differences in colors may not be available either – only attribute like bolding – but perhaps bolding alone isn’t sufficient either?  Sorry to run on – but I want to make sure we discuss this more thoroughly without just addressing one aspect and forgetting other user needs.  Perhaps this could be separate user need?

Jonathan