Re: lvtf-ACTION-39: Craft user need on obscured perception and operability

Hi Wayne and All,

I did some more investigating obscured tooltips on hover and added the
info to the Wiki. It may possibility help inform lvtf-ACTION-39. I

* created a test and found that obscured tooltips also occurs in OS X
when the cursor is enlarged.
* Suggest possible author guidance based on new references (HTML 5,
Joanna Briggs, Nielsen Norman Group, and Thomas Byttebier.

Check the info between <more from laura> </more from laura> on:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/wiki/LVTF_Open_Issues#Examples:_Obscured_Tooltip_on_Hover

Kindest Regards,
Laura

--