Re: LVTF SCs that lack SC acceptance criteria per David MacDonald's review

Laura,

Am I dreaming...or does Issue 10 (Interactive Element Contrast (Minimum)
now pass all of the requirements (per David MacDonald) for a reasonable
SC?  See all the yeses here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XShLFX8fxHYYLn8A6avDwu37w9JfnZCGWvAKBpK9Xo4/edit#gid=0

(If I am reading this correctly...then I will need to break out the happy
dance music.  Even if that is true...there are still refinements to be
made...but this would make me feel AWESOME about our progress.)

glenda sims    |   team a11y lead   |    deque.com    |    512.963.3773

*web for everyone. web on everything.* -  w3 goals

On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 12:34 PM, Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com